Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh Indian Food

Today was a sit at my desk day. I spent the entire day referencing research papers in BibTxt format using this nifty little piece of open source software called JabRef:

http://jabref.sourceforge.net/

Engrossed in my librarianeqsue activities, I basically just sat in my chair reading and cataloging articles all day. I think I got up twice to walk down the hallway. Breakfast was a bagel and carrot juice and lunch was a larabar. Dinner was a samosa, rice, and vegetable jalfrezi. So yummy! I love Indian food. The waitress at the restaurant was the same waitress we had nearly a year ago, but she was pregnant this time, so we left a nice tip. It's always good to see someone like her who really enjoys what she does. I mean, who wouldn't want to serve Indian Food? There is no way I could do that. If serving Indian food was my job that I would be as fit as she is. I have to limit myself to one or two curries a month :) Anyway, time for some Wii fit, coffee, more reading then bed. All in all a nice and relaxing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment